Monday, March 29, 2010

My dear husband bought me a brand new sewing machine this past christmas so I decided to take a quilting class at our local high school. I have been working on a wall hanging and learning a lot of different techniques.

I also found some curtains this past summer at a tag sale and I had to cut them and adjust them to fit our basement windows. I made up a little smile box that you can see some of the photo's.

The picture of my quilt is in progress and when I have it finished I will let you all know.

God Bless, Kathy

(Of course the photos are taken by my wonderful daughter Rebecca the photographer! :)


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Sewing fun

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This digital scrapbook created with Smilebox

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Please leave comments that are clean and kind only, and those befitting a Christian. Thanks!